Kopp Consulting believes in providing the highest standards in customer satisfaction and we are committed to working with our clients to achieve their goals in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
- Provide clients with opportunities that they would otherwise not be able to access.
- Represent client companies the way they want to be represented.
- Maintain a team of experienced and intuitive Door Openers® who have demonstrated success in opening even the most difficult prospect doors.
- Continually analyze program strategy to maximize meetings for time spent.
- Make successfully increasing sales easier for our clients.
- Help clients to obtain the best meeting outcome so new opportunities close sooner.
- Operate with the highest integrity amongst our clients, our clients’ prospects, our prospects, and our internal team.
- Observe extraordinary quality control techniques.
- Focus on filling our clients’ pipelines for years to come, not just deliver a few appointments.
Kopp Consulting uses a carefully selected team of Door Openers® who have a minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in business development and who have also held decision maker roles in corporations.
Kopp Door Openers® understand what works in developing business because they’ve experienced it from both sides of the desk. They’re gifted at pinpointing the best opportunities and putting our clients face-to-face (or on conference calls) with decision makers they otherwise would not have been able to access.
Kopp Door Openers® have the experience it takes to develop new business and, what’s even better, is they love the part of the job that most others hate. They actually enjoy finding the right prospects—even those who are hard to find and hard to reach.
“Our Door Openers® are experts at connecting with even hard to reach prospects and initiating relationships.” —Chief Door Opener® Caryn Kopp
They are intuitive, have high level analytical skills and the ability to influence powerful, busy people. They know what to say and do to have decision makers agree that clearing their calendars to meet with our clients would be time well spent.
Most companies would never be able to afford a business developer of this caliber, but through the Door Opener® Service companies can, in effect, “rent” one. These sellers know exactly what to do and say to successfully initiate relationships at the highest levels in the corporate world!
One more important factor to consider…
Because our Door Openers® are experienced business developers, they are in a unique position to help our clients prepare for meetings and secure the best possible outcome. It’s not just about getting the door open, but also about how to take the right steps that will move you closer to the close.
Note from Caryn Kopp: Someone once said, “Only 1% of all sales people are truly gifted at opening prospect doors”; and I said, “I agree and they all work here!”
If you’re not getting all the prospect meetings you want, this issue is not going to solve itself. We can help you. Call us. 908.781.7546 or contact us online.